Author Topic: Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter  (Read 9635 times)

Offline johnboy55

• MOTM Award
Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »
OK guys I am sure I read something on here about the Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver (Mode 2) (v2 Firmware) and I was pretty sure it was positive. Well I ordered one today, got am email from Hobbyking saying they were in so ordered. Now who can tell me about this TX/RX? would love to here some feedback on it.

Offline dfarmercse

Re: Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
What would you like to know. I have this TX and have had no problems. I use the Turnigy 8ch RX and the Flysky 6ch RX, version B.

Dave F

Offline johnboy55

• MOTM Award
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »
Can I use it with more than one Model and it so how many. Is it easy to set up, I guess in general what is you overall opinion of the it

Offline Jpjr21

• MOTM Award
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 09:33:39 PM »
I just got mine today in the mail.  I had ordered it on Feb 2nd and was on backorder for more than a month.  They sell out super quick, but this time they got more in stock within 2 weeks, so maybe HK is stepping up their game.  I did hear they were working with another dist. to get them quicker.  Quality is nice and it feels solid.  All the buttons worked and I was able to save my model in the tx pretty easily.  Only thing is that is does not come with a manual, but I did download the Eurgle manual since its basically the same thing.  I forgot what site it downloaded it from, but I do have it saved to my computer if you would me to email it to you. 

"Tomorrow I'll be better than what I am today"

Esky Honey Bee V2
   Fuse Mod
   SuperBlades XP
   Xtreme OPCF
   CP3 DD tail
   O-Ring mod
Tarot 450 Sport

Offline dfarmercse

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »
In stock form you can have up to 8 models saved. You can reflash the software and get 32 model slots I believe. I have not done this myself. I have had no problem with mine and have 8 RX bound to it. The RX only cost 9 dollars for the 8 ch ones.

Dave F

Offline johnboy55

• MOTM Award
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 11:17:35 AM »
Yes I would love to have the manual, so if you would please send it too me. I have had myself on the list and just got news they were in stock so I ordered I hope I don't have to wait a long time for it. Dave thanks for the info, thats what I was hoping, I want to be able to fly both the EXi 450, and my 2.4Ghz airplanes useing it. What did you do for a manual? Johnny

Offline dfarmercse

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 11:35:37 AM »
I just google turnigy 9X manual and downloaded it. Yes the 9X has aero, helo and glider mode, so you will be good to go.

Dave F

Offline johnboy55

• MOTM Award
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »
Thanks for the info Dave thats exactly what I am wanting. I am starting to do a lot more business with Hobbyking with it is something that I can wait on. Usually thanks 2 to 3 weeks for me to get something large. I will download the manual and start reading it, maybe that will get me a step ahead of the game. Thank Johnny

Offline dfarmercse

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 01:13:56 PM »
I use HK like you when I not in a hurry. Takes 2 to 3 weeks for me also.

Dave F

Offline johnboy55

• MOTM Award
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
I like the prices and the quality has been good so far whenever I buy something.

Offline dfarmercse

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:00:46 PM »
Everything I have gotten from them has been up to par.

Dave F

Offline Jpjr21

• MOTM Award
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »
Yes I would love to have the manual, so if you would please send it too me. I have had myself on the list and just got news they were in stock so I ordered I hope I don't have to wait a long time for it. Dave thanks for the info, thats what I was hoping, I want to be able to fly both the EXi 450, and my 2.4Ghz airplanes useing it. What did you do for a manual? Johnny

PM me your email and i'll send it over to you.

Esky Honey Bee V2
   Fuse Mod
   SuperBlades XP
   Xtreme OPCF
   CP3 DD tail
   O-Ring mod
Tarot 450 Sport

Offline aparkin

• noobie to the skys hbfp v2
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »
nice i was thinking about getting 1 of these tx myself you say where Manuel can be found and what functions it has but what do you think of the tx I'm in 2 minds of 1 of these are saving for a Spektrum dx 7 now as the above 1 is loads cheaper its a strong contender but as you guys and girls have 1 what do you think of it dose it forfill all needs and are you happy with it are just making do

Offline Jpjr21

• MOTM Award
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
I like it so far, but I haven't really had the chance to use.  I'm still building my heli.

Esky Honey Bee V2
   Fuse Mod
   SuperBlades XP
   Xtreme OPCF
   CP3 DD tail
   O-Ring mod
Tarot 450 Sport

Offline dfarmercse

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 05:19:59 PM »
For 56.00 I have not had any problems.  It does everything I need. Is a DX7 better, not sure never own one. I have used this 9X for about a year and really like it. I have 6 planes bound to it that I fly or a regular basis. I have only used 4 ch on all of my planes. I am building a Hellcat that will use 8 channels, so we will see.

Dave F