Author Topic: HK 450 PRO V2 MANUAL  (Read 3390 times)

Offline MONSTERTAILS

HK 450 PRO V2 MANUAL
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
Can anyone tell me if there is a link to a  manual for building the HK 450 PRO V2 TT heli :132:

Offline superholidayman

• MOTM Award
  • Legend
  • What comes down sometimes goes up
Re: HK 450 PRO V2 MANUAL
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
Hi I was just wondering why the TT and not the Belt Drive?
What advantages if any between these two birds?
As far as a manual goes I would just follow the assistance in My RC guides for a 450 size heli.
There have been many builds and they are all helpful.
Good luck.

Pete :125:

Offline Rumblecloud

• Forum Service
  • Legend
  • Port Huron, Michigan
    • Rumblecloud
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 02:24:25 PM »
I don't think the HK models come with manuals.

I'm with Pete. Follow the build guides
Here's a link to Marc's vid on the Pro GT from HK.
http://www.myrcguides.com/HK450GT_Pro.html

Specific questions about the TT can be placed here on the forum under 6-channel helis.

r

Offline icecycler

• MOTM Award
  • Elite member
  • Men and their flying machines
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 02:39:11 PM »
MT,
The boys are right. HK does not send any manuals with thier versions of any helicopter. But you can use an Align manual that helps. This is the TT version I hope it helps. It's probably a good idea to print it as well as add it to your favorites list.

http://www.heliproz.com/images/Trex450ProKitManual.pdf

Ice    :freezing:

Tools, Tools, Tools gotta have Tools. Without Tools The World Would Not Be Like it is Today!!!---------- Laugh A Lot Everyday, Life is too Short To Be Grumpy!!!-------Exercise Your Brain Build and Fly R/C!!!

Offline MONSTERTAILS

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 04:45:33 PM »
Thanks everyone, I wanted the belt driv but hobby king was sold out and the last time i ordered a backorder item from them I waited over three months for it to ship.  The TT drive should be good also no? Is there any issues with the TT drive I should worrie about? I have had such a terrible time ordering a new heli since my belt cp went, I purchased the tarot 450 pro v2 fbl and I didnt know you need a fbl sensor for it, The area I am in has no  local hobby shops and anything in a 75 mile radius dont deal with helis so for me everything is trial and error and with two little kids there is not much room for trial. Any info or opinions on the HK 450 pro v2 would be of great help!!
thanks again
    monstertails

Offline flyingdeutschman

• MOTM Award
  • Elite member
  • Low and slow
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
What transmitter are you going to use?
"OVER THE YEARS. OUT OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST...I MISS MY MIND THE MOST"

Offline MONSTERTAILS

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 06:18:31 PM »
I have the turnigy 9x with the esky gyro and 4 esky servos and the ksd flymentor

Offline pinguin6218

• MOTM Award
  • Legend
  • Practice makes perfect
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »
If you look at big size heli, most of them use TT. TT is more friction free. On belt drive, when you rotate the main blade by hand, the blade will spin, say, 3 full rotation. But in TT, it can spin at least 5 full rotation.
If you ask Wayne, he prefer TT over belt. Am I right, Wayne?
But think has change, Goblim and some other brand use belt for their big size machine.

When you install the TT, finish the tail assembly first (tail shaft and housing). TT already in the boom. Slide the boom into the boom block, then back up a little (+/- 1mm). This is to get a good gear mesh and the TT is not bending inside the boom.
   Be Blessed

Offline MONSTERTAILS

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 08:33:43 PM »
thanks for all the great advice!!!!!

Offline icecycler

• MOTM Award
  • Elite member
  • Men and their flying machines
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 10:40:33 PM »
MT,
The best advice I can give you is do research on the 450 or whatever your going to purchase. The internet has tons of info on these birds, look at the many build logs. There is plenty of info on this forum as well as others, use them. In the long run it will save you headaches as well as cash. Build it on paper before you buy, this way you know what you need to set a budget, shopping for the stuff is best when you come across a deal, dig, the deals are out there. Ask the questions, thats why we are here. We've been there done that. You will always learn something regarding this hobby it's never ending. You will find that there are a lot of people with different opinions and different experiences, with the majority willing to help. I know it's hard when there are two little ones involved. You have to feed them before you can feed your own addiction ( this is an addiction if you don't already know that). Investigate, and plan, you'll eventually get what you need to fly. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Ice    :freezing:

Tools, Tools, Tools gotta have Tools. Without Tools The World Would Not Be Like it is Today!!!---------- Laugh A Lot Everyday, Life is too Short To Be Grumpy!!!-------Exercise Your Brain Build and Fly R/C!!!